We are a Texas-inspired apparel and lifestyle brand based in Frisco, Texas. We started in 2011 by two high school teachers, and have grown to now serve over 800 retailers throughout Texas and the southern United States. In 2020, we opened our very own flagship store in The Rail District in downtown Frisco.
Tumbleweed TexStyles has been recognized as one of the best businesses in Frisco, top t-shirts in Texas and has been featured on local, state and national media including MSNBC, Texas Monthly, Texas Highways and Dallas Morning News.
TWT offers competitive compensation and a generous discount.
-- CURRENT OPENINGS --
PART-TIME BRAND ASSOCIATE // FRISCO, TX
Tumbleweed TexStyles is seeking to hire Part-time Brand Associates to join a growing team at our retail location in the Rail District (downtown Frisco). The best candidate for this role is a personable, passionate professional who is excited to engage with customers and help tell the Tumbleweed TexStyles story. Tumbleweed TexStyles Brand Associates will be ambassadors of our brand and expected to fulfill the following responsibilities.
- Be an expert on Tumbleweed TexStyles product and brand identity
- Create an impeccable customer experience in the shop through every interaction with customers
- Master the Point of Sale and other software as needed to complete in store sales
- Be a team player who is willing to help in any way needed to provide an excellent customer experience
- Maintain a neat, clean environment that accurately reflects the brand
- Assist with special events at the shop and in the community
- Be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making capability
- Self-motivated with an ability to take direction & multi-task
- Strong attention to detail, with thorough follow-up skills
- Possesses a positive attitude and is goal oriented
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts
- Being part of a growing team with a unique sought-after culture
-- HOW TO APPLY --
If the above describes you, then you could be our next TWT team member! To be considered for this position:
*Interested candidates have the option of submitting application and resume by email or hand deliver hard copies to the Tumbleweed TexStyles Frisco store.
(1) Download and fill out our Tumbleweed TexStyles job application >>
(2) If by email include:
- Email Subject: Position - First Name, Last Name (if by email)
- Tumbleweed TexStyles job application >>
(3) Submit application and resume by:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to TWT Frisco store location
After Tumbleweed TexStyles has received your application and resume, our team will evaluate and take into consideration. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Feel free to follow up if you haven’t heard from us.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Tumbleweed to abide by all applicable state and federal fair employment laws, in all aspects of its operations. Employment decisions and personnel practices relating to hiring, promotions, transfers, training, job assignments, rates of compensation, benefits, working conditions, discipline, and termination of employment shall not be based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, veteran or family status, or physical or mental handicap or disability (except as such handicap or disability may relate directly to the applicant’s ability to perform a particular job or function to which he or she may aspire and reasonable accommodations to compensate for such handicap or disability cannot be made), or any other status or condition protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.