JEB’S PICK: Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 whole canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can of peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put cubed potatoes into steamer basket and place steamer into a large pot of simmering water that is no closer than 2 inches from the bottom of basket. Allow to steam for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Add butter to potatoes and mash with potato masher. Add peppers, sauce, and salt and continue mashing to combine. Serve immediately.
CARISSA'S PICK: Caramel Apple Mule
- 1.5 oz vodka
- .5 oz caramel syrup
- 1 oz apple cider
- Shake vodka, syrup, and cider with ice
Strain into a rocks glass over ice
- Top with ginger beer, garnish with apple fan
Let us know what you think of our recipes and tag us @shoptwt
to show off your own favorite recipes!