TODAY'S TEXAN: CHRIS KING
SONGWRITER, CHRIS KING MUSIC
Anyone who knows us at Tumbleweed Texstyles knows we can't get enough of anything Texas: the beautiful places to go, the amazing things to see and, most importantly, the talented and unique people we meet. From business owners to honky-tonk stars, Texans are what make Texas the best state in the country. And we wanted to bring those people to you.
So, we sent some of our favorite Texans the 12 questions we want answered. From hometown to favorite concerts to the best barbecue in Texas, our Q&A's bring the best of Texas culture to you in the most personal, simple, and uncut way possible. This is the Tumbleweed 12.
1) WHERE IN TEXAS ARE YOU FROM AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW?
2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BBQ JOINT?
3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEX-MEX SPOT?
CK: La Fogata in San Antonio
4) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS-MADE BEVERAGE?
CK: Shiner Premium
5) WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS MUSICIANS?
6) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRIVE IN TEXAS?
CK: Texas Highway 85 from Dilley to Carrizo Springs
7) WHAT IS THE BEST CONCERT YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST YEAR?
CK: Old 97s at Paper Tiger in San Antonio
8) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS GETAWAY?
CK: Rockport, Texas
9) WHICH FOUR TEXANS WOULD MAKE UP THE TEXAS MT. RUSHMORE?
CK: Willie Nelson, Sam Houston, Larry McMurtry, Mike Judge
10) PICK ONE: NORTH TEXAS, SOUTH TEXAS, EAST TEXAS OR WEST TEXAS?
CK: South Texas
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS SPORTS TEAM?
CK: Texas A&M Aggies