Tumbleweed 12: Jay B. Sauceda
Posted: Dec 09 2016
TODAY'S TEXAN: JAY B. SAUCEDA
Anyone who knows us at Tumbleweed Texstyles knows we can't get enough of anything Texas: the beautiful places to go, the amazing things to see and, most importantly, the talented and unique people we meet. From business owners to honky-tonk stars, Texans are what make Texas the best state in the country. And we wanted to bring those people to you.
So, we sent some of our favorite Texans the 12 questions we want answered. From hometown to favorite concerts to the best barbecue in Texas, our Q&A's bring the best of Texas culture to you in the most personal, simple, and uncut way possible. This is the Tumbleweed 12.
1) WHERE IN TEXAS ARE YOU FROM AND WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW?
JBS: From La Porte, TX and now in Austin, TX
2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BBQ JOINT?
JBS: Kreuz Market in Lockhart
3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEX-MEX SPOT?
JBS: Polvo's in Austin
4) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS-MADE BEVERAGE?
JBS: Anything Real Ale makes
5) WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS MUSICIANS?
JBS: Doug Sahm, Freddy Fender, Willie Nelson, Jerry Jeff Walker... List goes on and on...
6) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRIVE IN TEXAS?
JBS: The drive between Terlingua/Study-Butte and Presidio. It's incredible.
7) WHAT IS THE BEST CONCERT YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST YEAR?
JBS: Hayes Carll
8) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS GETAWAY?
9) WHICH FOUR TEXANS WOULD MAKE UP THE TEXAS MT. RUSHMORE?
JBS: Sam Houston, Davy Crockett, Stephen F. Austin, Jose Navarro
10) PICK ONE: NORTH TEXAS, SOUTH TEXAS, EAST TEXAS OR WEST TEXAS?
JBS: West Texas
11) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TEXAS SPORTS TEAM?
JBS: UT Longhorns
12) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TUMBLEWEED TEXSTYLES T-SHIRT DESIGN?
JBS: Texas Towns Tee